Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hasn't been a prompt for a while, so I thought I'd give it a go.


Today's prompt is to right about a leaf, falling from a tree. Focus on the leaf, why is it so important? Perhaps it's the last leaf falling of autumn, signifying that winter is coming. Or perhaps it means something else entirely. What does it mean then? And what are the implications of that something?


Sorry if it's not very good, this is my first prompt. I have a very clear idea in my head but I'm just not sure how to convey it clearly. If anyone's interested, I wrote a 2500 word short story from this idea. I'll post a link to it if you guys want.


Anyway, have fun with the prompt!



submitted by Mad_Cowboy

[link] [comment]



via Get your daily fix http://www.reddit.com/r/promptoftheday/comments/1ciylk/hasnt_been_a_prompt_for_a_while_so_i_thought_id/

No comments:

Post a Comment