Friday, July 26, 2013

[TEXT] The Hunter


Story


The Hunter watches as the trees kept falling. It'd been happening for days now and he had no idea why. He'd tried getting closer to the line of fallen trees but every time he drew near he'd pass out and wake up back where he'd began. He knew that there was something wrong, but what was it?


Questions


Who is The Hunter? How ls he related to the forest? Why are the trees falling? What is stopping him from getting closer? What is happening?


I'll leave it there, go you creative writers you. Even if it's only a few hundred words or less. Just write. And post your story in a comment, I'll try to provide feedback for all of them. Not saying I'll be able to improve it since I'm not that great at writing, but I'll try anyway. What are you waiting for? WRITE!



submitted by Mad_Cowboy

[link] [comment]



via Get your daily fix http://www.reddit.com/r/promptoftheday/comments/1j3dqh/text_the_hunter/

No comments:

Post a Comment