Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lightning flowers


After a few unexpected delays in my return, along with a lack of internet at the dorm I'm staying at, I've come back from the highlands of Tibet, fresh with experiences and prompts.


First up, a relatively shorter one that popped into my head: write about a pair of stormchasers that follow thunderheads and other such systems if only in search of the elusive "lightning flower," which is a lightning strike that looks, unsurprisingly, like a flower.


What happens to them when they encounter such a flower, if ever? What gives them the opportunity to chase such storms? How are they planning on recording such a moment?


I'll be back with many more prompts before long!



submitted by legoland12342

[link] [comment]



via Get your daily fix http://www.reddit.com/r/promptoftheday/comments/118vdk/lightning_flowers/

No comments:

Post a Comment