Thursday, August 30, 2012

Foot traffic


This time, I swear. Aside from a few trips into the countryside in a few months, I am actually at a place with solid internet now.


Today, write about someone who has an immense, yet inane phobia. This can be a botanist who fears the color green, someone who walks the fifteen kilometers to work every day because they fear wheels, or some other humorous juxtaposition.


Is there a support group for such sufferers of various extreme phobias? Is it obvious there is a problem? How does one cope daily?


If I've posted a prompt like this (or any further prompt) before, just let me know and I'll come up with a new one. Either way, enjoy!



submitted by legoland12342

[link] [comment]



via Get your daily fix http://www.reddit.com/r/promptoftheday/comments/z2uh2/foot_traffic/

No comments:

Post a Comment